Ahoi at Lake Wörthersee – the Caribbean of the Alps!
Pörtschach is located approximately in the middle of the turquoise Lake Wörthersee and is not only a musical hotspot, but also a meeting point for sports fans.
Here you will find an overview of parking facilities, bus stops, restaurants and toilets in the surrounding area.
- Werzer Tenniscenter, Werzerpromenade 6 – with costs!
- Hauptstraße 232
- Brahmsparkplatz – with costs!
- Train station Pörtschach (bus)
- ÖBB / Postbus bus stop „Monte Carlo“ – approx. 350 m
- Train Station Pörtschach (train) – approx. 800 m
- Werzers Strandcasino
- Toilets you find in the restaurants
Werzer Tenniscenter, Werzerpromenade 6, 9210 Pörtschach, with costs – Euro 1.00/hour – ca. 2 minutes to walk.
BKS Underground car park, Hauptstraße 204 (behind BIPA), approx. 400 m , with costs – daily charge Euro 4.00
Brahmsparkplatz, Hauptstraße 221, with costs, approx. 700 m
Parking for free coming from Velden next to the OMV petrol station, Hauptstraße 232, 9210 Pörtschach. approx. 700 m
4 bus parking spaces directly at the train station Pörtschach, Bahnhofplatz 1, 9210 Pörtschach, approx. 1000 m
City E-Bike rental (20.05.-15.10.)
No reservation possible!
Address: Tourismusverban Pörtschach Werzerpromenade 1, 9210 Pörtschach