Ahoi at Lake Wörthersee – the Caribbean of the Alps!
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee is the state capital of Austria’s southernmost province. It is located on the eastern bank of Lake Wörthersee in the sunny bay.
Here you will find an overview of parking facilities, bus stops, restaurants and toilets in the surrounding area.
Departure time 01.05.-02.10.2022*
*Departure times for the spring and autumn season can be found in the current timetable.
- Villa Lido
- Small public bathing beach parking
- Large public bathing beach parking
- KMG bus stop “Schiffsanlegestelle” – approx. 100 m
- KMG bus stop “Hotel Wörthersee” – approx. 550 m
- KMG bus stop “Strandbad” – approx. 450 m
- Pizzeria Trattoria -Villa Lido
- Sunset Bar
- Pizzeria Trattoria – Villa Lido
- Sunset Bar
- Public toilet – 300m towards the public bathing beach in Klagenfurt
There are sufficient free parking spaces for cars around the stop.
There are sufficient free parking spaces for busses around the stop.
The bike rental is located directly at the bus stop nearby the shipping pier and at the Strandbad parking lot (P3).
More information on: www.nextbike.at
Playground at the Trattoria Villa Lido
– approx. 300 m away.
Adventure playground at the Europapark
– approx. 500 m away.
The beautiful centre of Klagenfurt with the historic old town is about 5 km away.